Our goal is to help build better automotive service facilities that deliver cleaner looking personal workshops, while reducing both initial acquisition and life-cycle ownership costs.
Resilient Armour does this – and more!
See our product video for more information.
If damage or wear pattern develops, dealers only replace those panels that need replacement, not the entire floor and workshop, as required for epoxy coating. Only replace when needed and where needed, not the entire floor surface (like epoxy requires). With Resilient Armour, you keep your shop looking “like-new” with fast, easy, and cost-effective repairs.
Resilient Armour delivers faster installation times for new and existing construction projects. Since it’s faster to install than both temporary coatings and tile systems, choosing RA results in a faster floor installation. When you choose RA, your dealership doesn’t lose important service revenue dollars during a renovation or as needed for new construction projects.
Once the Resilient Armour floor is installed, dealership staff can manage the replacement of RA panels that may get damaged or show excessive wear-and-tear. RA repairs can be addressed in-house or performed with cost-effective local labor resources. Moves, adds, and changes are fast, easy, and cost-effective. RA allows dealers a better solution to manage your workshop floor asset!
Resilient Armour panels are more durable than epoxy coatings. RA panels do not crack or break. Other products (like tile) have detractors such as grout joints which collect contaminants (dirt, grease, oil) which cause them to darken over time. RA panels are installed edge-to-edge, which eliminate grout joints. Our surface texture is easy to clean when you follow our cleaning guidelines.
The surface performance of Resilient Armour is due to how it is made. The 5 mm thick panel and it’s 3-layered design strengthens and protects the panels performance to reduce normal wear-and-tear. Resilient Armour is a 5 mm thick armour-like panel, comprised of two layers of rigid core stabilizers and a 3rd layer which is the 20-mil surface protective layer which delivers the rigid armour-plate visual aesthetic. This thicker and more rigid panel design helps reduce subsurface telegraphing that might transfer through the surface from less-than-smooth concrete surface conditions.
Resilient Armour panels are easy to remove and install. Use an oscillating saw to cut the panel two inches (2″) from the edge to the other end. Next, use a crowbar to help remove the floor panel from the substrate. If necessary, use the oscillating tool to help remove the remaining panel strip on the other side. Depending on your initial cut you have may have already loosened the other end. In a few simple steps you removed the panel with ease and made installing the new Resilient Armour panel even easier. For a complete breakdown of the removal and installation process watch our video by clicking the Installation page.
Resilient Armour is an excellent resilient floor surface for your service facility. We recommend you talk or consult with your architect, builder, or construction consultant to help you determine if Resilient Armour is the right solution for your specific workshop environment.
* Resilient Armour is recommended for interior environments only.
* Install only on a proper substrate (concrete) surface that is free of coatings, contaminants and sealers. Adhesive must absorb into substrate.
* Proper cleaning practices include use of a floor scrubber machine (with soft pad/bristles), neutral soap cleaner, and wet-vac.
* Must use only Resilient Armour adhesive, no alternative setting materials should be substituted.
* Do not allow water, spills or liquids to dwell on surface of the floor for extended periods of time.
* Remove liquids from floor surface within 8-hours of spill and clean in adherence with Resilient Armour recommended cleaning methods.
* For warranty to be valid, your floor must be installed by qualified, authorized Resilient Armour flooring contractors.
* Resilient Armour is easy to install and many repairs can be addressed in-house or performed with cost-effective local labor resources.
* Incorrect installation methods may invalidate your product warranty.
* Not warranted for environments with exposure to water and moisture, where water pools for more than 8-hours without removal.
* Not warranted for environments with high volume water flow or use (example: car washes, etc,).
* Not warranted for environments with need for high-traction surfaces, including ramps or steep grades.
* Not warranted for exterior use.
* Not warranted for paint booths, open flame, welding or similar type use.
* Not warranted for high point-load conditions, steel studded tires and similar high impact conditions.
* Not warranted for any STF (slip, trip and fall) event. Resilient Armour does not warrant this product to be STF proof and/or free of risk.
* Resilient Armour does not warrant this product as STF (slip, trip and fall) proof.
* Download link to 10-Year Warranty Document, Installation Methods and technical information for use.
* No warranty is extended beyond expressly stated. No implied warranty exists.
* Consult with industry expert for proper use.
* The Customer, Flooring Contractor, General Contractor, Property Owner and/or Specifier (i.e. Architect and/or Designer), agree to indemnify and hold-harmless Resilient Armour, its ownership and employees from any and all lawsuits made by any party regarding any STF (slip, trip or fall) or related claim.
Warranty claims should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like samples and/or additional information on Resilient Armour, please fill-out the form below and send a detailed message to us. A Resilient Armour team member will be in touch with you shortly! Thank you!